About the Sisters of St. Joseph of Concordia, Kan.
Click on the links below to learn about our history from our foundation in France in the 1650s through our journey to the United States and ultimately to Kansas in 1883 and on until today. Then learn more about the lay people who help us in our work as volunteers and associates. Finally, discover a new form of membership, as well as the more traditional canonical membership for Sisters of St. Joseph of Concordia.
- A Short History of Our Congregation (but we were founded 360 years ago, so bear with us!)
- Our Motherhouse, the Nazareth Convent and Academy, in Concordia
- Our Sisters’ Stories — a collection of nearly 40 brief biographies, most in their own words
- Leadership Council
- Canonical Sisters of St. Joseph
- Agrégées — A 21st century calling
- Volunteers needed everywhere!
- CSJ Associates — a special connection
- NEW: Guidelines for online comments