A new offering that provides an innovative combination of onsite
and online formats designed to meet your time demands
You’ve heard the refrain before:
“Religious life is changing. Large numbers were just an anomaly. It’s going to be different. The future is very uncertain. Religious life as we know it is dying.”
Well, we think it’s time to sing a different tune. We believe that the future of religious life is ours, to live, shape and co-create. We believe there is a role and purpose for us, women religious of the early 21st century.
• Do you want to be the author your own life story?
• Do you want to be an agent of transformation?
• Do you believe that you can make a difference?
• Are you tired of just getting by from one day to the next?
• Have you stopped dreaming or hoping for something more?
• Does your charism belong in our world’s future?
Now’s your chance to create the community to which you want to belong! We invite you to help write the new story of religious life for women – the story of the life for the post-contemporary generations. Come sing along with us!
Composing a New Song:
Remaking Religious Life in Today’s Desert
This is not a course. We don’t have answers to teach. But we do have a desire to find a way forward. Together, with you, we can write the new language of hope and intentionality. It will be a major work, an enduring work that will carry us through the desert of uncertainty and shifting values. Don’t miss the opportunity to be a part of making a difference!