Sisters thank employees for years of service
Nine employees of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Concordia were honored this evening (Feb. 13) at the 2014 Employee Appreciation Banquet at the Nazareth Motherhouse.
The annual event drew of a crowd of nearly 130 employees, their guests and Sisters of St. Joseph. The décor for the evening was the tropical islands — representing warmth in contrast to the recent bone-chilling cold — and each table was labeled as a different island paradise.
The employees honored, all of Concordia and listed with their jobs and length of service, are:
• Cecilia Thrash, Manna House of Prayer administrative assistant and groundskeeper, 15 years
• Lisa Sorrell, nurse aide, 10 years
• Connie Bonebrake, charge nurse, five years
• Greg Gallagher, facilities administrator, five years
• Sarah Jenkins, communications director, five years
• Terry Riley, charge nurse, five years
• Jane Wahlmeier, administrative services coordinator, five years
The Sisters of St. Joseph have about 70 employees in Concordia, working at the Nazareth Motherhouse, Manna House of Prayer and the CSJ Administrative Center at 215 Court St.
2 thoughts on “Sisters thank employees for years of service”
We are so blessed to have so many wonderful employees ministering with us. We are grateful. Congratulations to the nine honored for their years of service.
Thamks to everyone who made the evening special for these wonderful people. You were in my thoughts and prayers tonight. God bless!